Re: [BRHSlist] Flat Cars

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Flat Cars
From: Ted Schnepf <railsunl@f...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:24:03 -0600
Hi All,

I am willing to part with my Sunshine HO scale, Q flat car (wrong scale). Please contact me off list.

Ted

In the past these kits were not offered to the general
public, but were something unique for those attending. This year it was a
cast resin kit for the CB&Q's homebuilt 45' FM-11 & 11a flat cars. The kit
consists of two basic castings, the frame and the deck, plus details stake
pockets, coupler pockets and end beams, as well as a beautiful set of
decals. The modeler must provide brake detail, grabs, hoses, etc. It looks
like it will build into a nice, yet easy model. According to Martin's
information sheet these cars were built between 1928-1930 at the Galesburg
shops.

Rails Unlimited - Ted Schnepf
Railroad Models, Decals, Books & Photo Sales
126 Will Scarlet; Elgin, Ill 60120
Voice 847-697-5353 or 5366 - railsunl@f...
Web site http://users.FoxValley.net/~railsunl/