Re: Brookfield ,MO

To: "BRHS list" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: Brookfield ,MO
From: "John A. Swearingen" <jas@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:01:29 -0500
Rodger,

I have lived in Brookfield, Missouri since 1954. My father was a Q brakeman
working out of Brookfield from 1952 until his untimely death in 1975. I am
pretty familiar with what is available photo-wise. There is some, but it is
scanty. I will help you. My name and address are John A. Swearingen, 1015 North
Monroe, Brookfield, MO 64628. My telephone number is 660-258-3452. My email
address is: jas@s...

Be glad to talk to you at any reasonable hour.

Regards, John