Re: [BRHSlist] RE: query

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: query
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:52:56 -0500
Cc: wshull@c..., brhslist@egroups.com
Wilma,

Are you familiar with Jim McKee's book: ' Havelock, A photo history
walking tour'. It was published in 1993 and might still be available at
bookstores in Lincoln. It has a short chapter on the history of the
Burlington Shops. If you can locate him to talk to him or correspond,
Mr. McKee is probably your best resource on Havelock history. Also the
State Historical Society has a giftshop in their museum in downtown
Lincoln that might have this book .....and other resources.

Good Luck! Don Zinnecker, Omaha