RE: A question

To: <MWIESENFELDER@b...>
Subject: RE: A question
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:14:40 -0500
Cc: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Greetings Michael,

While the BRHS has nothing in it's collection that would be helpful, I will
post this question on the BRHSlist to see if any of our list members might
have information. The best place to research would be the CB&Q Archives
located in the Newberry Library in Chicago. A guide to the archives, "Guide
to the Burlington Archives in the Newberry Library 1851-1901" compiled by
Elisabeth Coleman Jackson and Carolyn Curtis, was published in 1949 and may
be helpful to doing a high-level search prior to any road trips.

Hope this helps,

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives