seeking on-line photos

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: seeking on-line photos
From: web_lurker@w...
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:23:57 -0700 (PDT)
We have spent the last year or so constructing the "dome car history"
website (at domecars.com and click the history link). We have obtained
photos of all but about 50 of the 236 domes built, and a large number of
the missing cars are CB&Q. If you know the URL of a website with a photo
of any of the cars below or have photos that can be sent as .jpg's, it
would be greatly appreciated.
250 - Club
252 - Roundup (not Chalet)
253 - Cup
305 - (NP pool car)
361 - Vista
1334 - (GN pool car)
4719 - Ranch
4723 - Bluff
4724 - Glade
4725 - Island
4726 - River
4728 - Wave
4730 - Vision
WP 814 - Sage (have all the other WP & D&RGW "CZ" cars) direct link to
the CB&Q domes page
http://trainweb.org/web_lurker/CBQBurlington/
thanx