Re: [BRHSlist] DEPOT

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] DEPOT
From: The Cameron Family <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 12:46:30 -0400
Nolen,
Sadly, I still don't have a TP&W geep ready to roll. Neither have I
started construction of the bridge which is going to be a major
project. I've made up the plans for a compressed swing span (which is
all I'm going to model) but gluing all those girders together is going
to wait until I've actually seen some trains move. If Proto2000 would
only release a GP7 for the TP&W I'd be all set. In the meantime I've
got 10 CB&Q locos, a RI, and a Wabash all waiting for work.
Duncan