clubs on Yahoo

To: gngoat@o..., NPTellTale@o..., drgw@o..., BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: clubs on Yahoo
From: okt@j...
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:00:03 -0500
For those of you who haven't heard, Yahoo hosts message boards, they call
them clubs, for SIGs.
These clubs do not compete or distract from the egroups type lists but
compliment them.
These are good locations to post photos and URLs, especially if you don't
have a web site to post to.
To visit, go to Yahoo.com and find the Register link. You fill out the
easy form and they email you your password. It's free and it only took a
few minutes to get mine ( a few folks have reported some delays, but they
are they exception).

Once you have your ID you can visit all the RR clubs
I have 3 clubs - MKT Fans and Modelers, Rock Island Rockets, and Sooner
State Rails

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/soonerstaterails/bbsfrp?action=r&tid=sooners
taterails&sid=1600063576&mid=78

http://clubs.yahoo.com/

There are NO clubs for the NP, CB&Q, DRGW.
There are TWO GN clubs.
If anyone would like to found a club for the 3 above I'd like to help.
I'd do it my self but the three I have keep me quite busy and I'm not in
a position to enough of an authority, in my opinion, to keep one going.
Let me know what you guys think. These three great roads should not be
left out of the mix. I've had a lot fun from the ones I've started.
Terry

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.