Fw: [ObservationCar] forwarded photo request

To: santafe@c..., BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Fw: [ObservationCar] forwarded photo request
From: okt@j...
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:48:08 -0500

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ernest H. Robl" <ehr@m...>
To: ObservationCar@egroups.com

Hello folks:

I have a request from a major textbook publisher for a railroad
subject that I cannot supply.

This request is for a vertical (if possible) overhead (if possible)
shot of a railroad yard in Kansas. The location MUST be in
the state of Kansas.

The photo use, for a grade 1 textbook, should pay about $250.

The requestor said, "they are talking about how the trains carry
food and other items across the United States and how they often
pass through Kansas."

If you have matching material, please contact me by direct e-mail
off-list and I will supply the contact information. I don't want
these people swamped with a lot of submissions. This is a fairly
immediate need -- so the pictures need to go out today or
tomorrow. The requestor pays FedEx shipping charges.

-- Ernest

--
Ernest H. Robl, Durham,NC,USA Stock photography; photojournalism;
writing

There is no such thing as too many RS3 shots--Garland McKee

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.