Re: [BRHSlist] Reichhold Chemical Plant(s)

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Reichhold Chemical Plant(s)
From: privatevarnish@a...
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:23:50 EDT
Leo,

Reichhold Chemical has (or at least HAD several years ago) two or possibly
three plants on the Illinois River near Seneca, Marseilles, and LaSalle,
Illinois. What is the exact location of the plant you heard was closing?

I was most familiar with the plant that was, I believe, on DuPont Road
several miles west of a Com Ed nuclear power station and just east of a large
(manmade?) lake. Is that the RCC plant you were referring to?