Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals
From: The Cameron Family <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:48:41 -0400
I just wanted to express my thanks for all the input the list has given
me over recent weeks concerning Blackbird paint. I'll be trying to get
my SD7 out of the paintshop soon and I'll let you know about the
results. While talking about it, does anyone have suggestions for
detailing a Proto SD7? Info regarding proper horns, lights etc. would
be appreciated. And then there's that little exhaust stack coming out
of the rear left side in the pictures in the Coal Fields Bulletin.
Thanks again everybody. Duncan