Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] blackbird gray & decals
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:23:25 -0500
Duncan and others:

For the past week I have played with commercially available colors and
would suggest that the closest "out of the bottle" match for the gray
used on the Kato NW-2 is Floquil's SP Lettering Gray. I brushed it on
the horn and bell on a stock Kato NW-2 CB&Q paint job and 4 of us here in
Houston inspected it. All of us agreed that it is very, very close to
the paint on the Kato shell. I would recommend that you give it a try.
I don't think you would be disappointed. Mike Spoor