CB&Q Outside Braced Boxcar Found in Kane County

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: CB&Q Outside Braced Boxcar Found in Kane County
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 22:00:26 EDT
Cc: SchuchPaul@c..., vankerkoffmark@c..., johnsonbrooke@c...
List,

Let's try this again. I didn't realize the you couldn't forward on egroups.

Attached is a forward of a email from a gentelman seeking help in the
Chicagoland area in identifying a Burlington outside braced boxcar. If
anyone can give him help or information, please remember to use the Reply
All option.

Thanks,

Rich Gortowski