CB&Q F-1 details

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: CB&Q F-1 details
From: marshall <zephyr03@s...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:04:51 -0500
I now have my P2K F-1 0-8-0 (temporarily numbered 545)

For maximum Burlington flavor, I want to detail and number it for a loco
which used cuckoo clock headlights front and rear, and has a center
number plate. If any of the F-1s were using the CB&Q drop headlight
bracket (rather than the original USRA bracket-with-rectangular-number-
board version) that would be even better. A second-best option would be
if any of the F-1s had a visored rear headlight (Q-style). OTOH, I
*don't* want to use a prototype which kept the USRA 'S'-curved rear on
the coalboards.

How about it, you photo hoarders?

Marshall