Dusty Springfield's Old Hit Song

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@egroups.com>, Passenger Car List <pcl@n...>
Subject: Dusty Springfield's Old Hit Song
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:48:49 -0500
Hi Everyone:

Wasn't her Sixties hit titled, "Wishin' and Hopin?".

I usually am not the guy that runs out with the news, but some of us
have been waiting to see what may come down the pike, so to speak, in
the way of HO scale passenger cars.

Well, I hit Kato's site a minute ago and on their list of models to be
done in 2000-2001 was a picture of a car some of us had suspected they
might produce, the CB&Q Office Car "Burlington." I think I'll increase
my savings rate, this may only be the tip of the ol' you know what!

I wonder if it will include the crew? Rather than speculate, I'm heading
for the basement to work on the layout. Oh yeah, and research
dispatching, too....

http://www.katousa.com/html/poster1.htm

Ed DeRouin