RE: Questions About CB&Q

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: Questions About CB&Q
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:38:30 -0500
Cc: 'Mário Ribeiro' <vallardo@h...>
Greetings Mário!

I apologize for how long it has taken me to get to your email. I've sent a
copy of your email to the BRHSlist where there are many folks who will be
willing to answer your questions.

It's always exciting to hear from Burlington fans from outside of the United
States. Be sure to explore the BRHS web site at
http://www.BurlingtonRoute.com and you may also consider joining the BRHS!

David Lotz
BRHS