Wheel Car

To: 'BRHSList' <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Wheel Car
From: "Sauer, John" <jsauer@e...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:26:58 -0400
Ed DeRouin and Leo,

Thanks for the information on the wheel car. I do not have the old
Passenger Train Journals so I do not have the articles on the post-war CB&Q
suburban service. Of course I have Mike Spoor's books.

Ed, I don't suppose you have extra copies of the PTJ articles or make
photocopies available? I am interested in learning more about the commuter
trains. I spent a lot of time along the mainline in La Grange in the late
60's, but I have no recollection of things like the wheel car or some other
tidbits, such as the use of the Havelock baggage cars to deliver Sunday
papers.

This List is really helpful.

Thanks.

John Sauer.