a dumb question about getting air

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: a dumb question about getting air
From: John Knopp <jdknopp@g...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:47:52 -0400
Hi all,

I have a dumb question to ask the Rails on this list about "getting air". Specifically, when opening an angle cock after hooking two air hoses together is there a preferred way to position yourself so that you're not busted up if something starts rolling or the two hoses come apart?

This might be one of those questions that elicit as many different theories as the number of respondents but I'm curious as to how it's done in the real world. Thanks!

John Knopp
jdknopp@g...