Re: Suburban Schedule

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Suburban Schedule
From: bradslaney@w...
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:26:58 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@egroups.com, qutlx1@a... wrote:
> As info the former Burlington East End is to receive a new suburban
schedule
> over the Labor Day weekend. More expresses to and from the outer
burbs,more
> reverse express service and another crew in suburban service. Just
compare
> schedules over a few decades and you get a real feel for the
tremendous
> growth of the Chicago surburbs. There's even studies under way to
bring
> service to Montgomery,Bristol,Yorkville(on the Mainline) and Plano!
More talk
> of going to Sugar Grove and Big Rock on the C&I ! Extending former
C.N&W
> service to LaFox and Elburn. Who'd of ever thunk it!? Leo

The dinkys will continue west Ii predict. I don't know what the
limit
will be.
There used to be a commuter who lived in Savanna. I think he owned
an insurance business in Chicago and traveled back and forth
everyday, on either the Milwaukee or Burlington, whoever was leaving
when he wanted to go home. I don't remember his name, but Colgan
would.

Brad