Re: [BRHSlist] Proto 2000 0-8-0's

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Proto 2000 0-8-0's
From: " JOHN J. OLSON & DEBBIE NIESS" <trains@m...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 19:59:21 -0600
Not trying to be a smart a..- but wouldn't dim headlights on a yard switcher
be prototypical? I don't think the switchmen were too happy with the
engineer when they were working at night and he had the headlight on 'full
blast'. Even today when I listen to my scanner picking up MRL's Laurel Yard-
I hear train crews tell engineers to "dim your headlight please".

John Olson
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.