Re: [BRHSlist] Proto 2000 0-8-0's

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Proto 2000 0-8-0's
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 00:57:56 GMT
John,

I was talking with Ken Martin about this. He claims that the Q had both the running board over the air pump and some without.

I do not like the head light, have never seen a stock plastic head light that looks good. I picked up a couple of Precision Scale Cuckoo clock head lights and intend to install them.

I also agree with you, the lites at full power are very dim!

Ray Bedard
San Jose