Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 671

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 671
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:45:46 -0600
Hi Jeff:

Right now, my B. W. Raymond (21 jewels-lever set) is in the shop for a 20
year set of class 1 repairs. I'm carrying my back-up, a 17 jewel-stem set
Waltham. I'm sure that neither one of them keeps as good time as a quartz,
but out here you don't need a watch, just a calendar :-)

Mike Decker, Edgemont, SD