Re: [BRHSlist] ICC valuation sections

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] ICC valuation sections
From: "Harold S. Huber Jr." <sarge9@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:09:07 -0600
Dave
I am working on a railroad research clinic for a NMRA meeting and am being
stonewalled by National Archives Records Administration about a listing for
ICC Railroad Valuation Records seeing the answer you just gave you may have
a listing already? 1. do you? 2. will you share it?

Harold

P.S. Did you ever get the depot plans? One of the modelers in our club
here in Sheridan WY said you had not I have a few, All Wyomings,

H.