2000 Ft Worth Meet Pins

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: 2000 Ft Worth Meet Pins
From: "Bill Hayward" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:28:54 -0500

I just recieved my registration materials for the upcoming joint
September BRHS/RITS meet in Ft. Worth, TX. Although I will not be
able to attend, I would like to order a Texas Zephyr hat pin from the
meet. I did not see in the registration materials any form for
non-attendees to order hat pins (while I have been a BRHS member, a
form was include for non-attendees to order pins for the Lincoln 1997,
Deadwood 1998, & Aurora 1999 Fall meets). Doe3s anyone know if
non-attendees again have the option to order the 2000 Fall meet pin?

Thanks,

Bill