RE: [BRHSlist] Brass Bell

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Brass Bell
From: "Bob's Engine House" <bobsenginehouse@m...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 08:25:48 -0500
Leo, Blasting would leave a clean surface but the brass would be dull. One
of the best ways to clean the bell is a product called Navel Jelly. Put the
navel jelly on with a brush and keep adding coats until a layer has built
up. Let it sit for an hour or so and then wash it off with a pressure hose.
Several times may be necessary if the tarnish is real deep. Bob Schafer