Re: [BNlist] Fwd: [BRHSlist] Billboard Reefers and Frisco depots

To: BNlist@egroups.com, BRHSlist <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BNlist] Fwd: [BRHSlist] Billboard Reefers and Frisco depots
From: Russell Strodtz <vlbg@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:20:47 -0500
BNJohn@a... wrote:

> In a message dated 7/18/00 12:46:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
> jas@s... writes:
>
> << On another matter, since the Frisco was absorbed into the Burlington
> system I don't suppose this next question is too far afield. I was in Poplar
> Bluff, Mo., last week and saw the old Frisco depot there. It is classic
> Spanish colonial architecture. It was reported that the Frisco had three of
> these on the system. Will anyone tell us where the other two were? The thing
> is absolutely charming, and would make a great model.
> >>

> Hey guys, can anyone on the BN list answer this question from the Burlington
> list.
> Thanks
> John Lee
> BNlist Moderator
> BRHSlist Moderator

If the thing we are talking about is the adobe looking walls with the
fake or real ceiling joists coming through the exterior walls there are
a couple examples in "Frisco Power" by Joe Collias.

Springfield MO.
Fayetteville AR.

Since the book only has about 12 depot shots there could be more but
I have no other resource.

VLBG