Downers Grove/Lisle Plants

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Downers Grove/Lisle Plants
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:13:08 EDT
Just for the record here is the BNSF internal info from the "safety Brief" of
5/22/00. I quote"fairview style crossover installation should be completed
and in service by late summer west of the present Lisle plant. At that time
present West Lisle will be retired.Eventually,parallel crossovers will be
installed in this plant and at that time East Lisle and Downers Grove will be
retired.This second phase will come after the Belmont Road underpass
project.The new station at Walnut Ave.(I 355) will not progress until the
Belmont underpass is approved and financed". Leo