Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Cabooses

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Cabooses
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:37:49 -0600
The C&S 10538 represents the closest copy of a Q waycar that they had. It was
an exact duplicate of the Q floor plan and general dimensions and could, except
for the trucks and truss rods, easily pass for a Q car.

This one is part of the collection of the Pueblo Locomotive and Rail Historical
Society and is fine example of a car in the "as used" condition both externally
and internally. Replacement truss rods and complete AB brake equipment will
finish the detailing of the car.

Three images have been posted to the BRHS page.

Karl