Re: NMRA BRHS Get Together

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: NMRA BRHS Get Together
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:12:29 PDT
Cc: zephyrguy@e...
Last month, I offered to coordinate a get together for BRHS members and friends at the up coming NMRA convention in San Jose CA.

Bill Glick, who has written several books and model articles, has offered to open his home for and "Everywhere West" informal meeting. Bill also lives in San Jose, close to down town. He has a great old restored Victorian home, with LOTS of Burlington memorabelia and models.

Our plan is to hold this meeting around 4-5 PM on Wed or Thursday Aug. 2nd. or 3rd. or if more convenient, Sat. Aug 5 at noon. We will have drinks available, and there are several deli's within walking distance from Bill's home.

We need to get a handle on how many would be interested in meeting, and which day is best, so PLEASE email me at "tczephyr@h..." ASAP. Feel free to bring your models, photos, and any Burlington items to share with the group.

As I hear from those interested, I will email our addresses and phone number to coordinate this evert.

Hope to see you in San Jose.

Ray Bedard