Re: CB&Q Signal Bridges

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: CB&Q Signal Bridges
From: "Glen Haug" <haug@i...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:34:16 -0700
I am looking for details or a description of a cantilever signal bridge
that was, and may still be, at MP 37.2 at Seeburger, Mo., between St. Louis
and Hannibal. Can anyone describe it or give me a comparison to a
photograph of a similar bridge?

I'm also looking for a similar description of another (long since removed)
cantilever signal bridge that was at Hannibal, at the switch where
passenger trains would head in or back in to the depot.

Any clues or information would be much appreciated.

Glen Haug