Bi-Levels

To: "BRHS" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Bi-Levels
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@e...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 10:21:34 -0700
I've never heard of Train Station doing N-Scale, sorry. But
I like Loren's idea of troop cars and/or the express conversion of them. We
REALLY need someone with plans, pictures and whatever it takes and then
approach them with the idea. Who knows what can become of it.
I now have a crazy idea that may work (or not). What happens if you were to
take a Aurora Car Shops car and
make a mold of the side of the car and then make resin
sides? I don't know if this is legal, but then its been a long
time ago. John