CB&Q GS-5,7&9 Gondola Underframe

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: CB&Q GS-5,7&9 Gondola Underframe
From: "Don Smith" <Smithsurprise@a...>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 21:34:16 -0000
GS-7 which appeared in a Burlington Bulletin supplement several years
ago. The main beams of the underframe of the car shown in the
drawing
are two back to back steel channels about 13" deep. My question is
and I can't tell for sure from Dave's drawing - Is there a steel
plate
which goes across the bottom of the two channels? Also; does Dave
Beck have an E-mail address and if so what is it? Thanks for any
response. D