Re: [BRHSlist] Locomotive Quarterly

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Locomotive Quarterly
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 23:21:36 EDT
Hi Rich and list,

Sorry I didn't get the date on that Loco. Quarterly. I should add that the
current issue has a feature on "Burlington Steam Motive Power" or something
like that. They say that it is part one so the next issue will have more to
follow. LQ is a nice source of photos for Burlington steam - I like the
Galesburg issue. The back issues can be very expensive though since I
suspect they don't print a lot of them to begin with (I've paid as much as
$20 per back issue). Current issue of LQ costs $12 I think.

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL