Re: [BRHSlist] A Fluting Question 2

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] A Fluting Question 2
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:09:40 -0500
Steve-
If I were you I wouldn't spend too much time working on an HO "Burlington"
car.
Spend your time on detailing the new IHC heavyweights and the Branchline
heavyweights. The Q ran lots of green stuff right up to the end.
Patience is a virtue. All good things come to those who wait.
Confucious say, surest way to get a plastic model made is to complete
scratchbuilding it.
Charlie