Re: [BRHSlist] Industry Name

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Industry Name
From: hold-on@s...
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:57:32 +0000

Karl L Rethwisch wrote:

> You spelled it as it was referred to. It was Conco Products and I believe
> you're right about the type of equip.
>
> Karl

Leo and Karl
There is a junk yard there now. About a year and a half ago Amtk #3 the
Southwest Zephyr(you can't run a chief on the Route of the Zephyrs)had trouble
with a road railer bogie. We stopped in at the junk yard and got parts and
fixed it. Till the bnSF Mech Dept found out and we had to set it out at
Princeton. It then took a Amtrak Wayfreight move from CUS to Princeton to get
it picked up. And it had to be back to back motors acct. the directional hangup
some engineers have
SJH