CONCO

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: CONCO
From: "Gary Olszewski" <hogger41@a...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 05:12:43 -0000
Leo,

Conco is the name of the place next to the Mainline in Mendota. I
know, because that was the last place I worked before joining the BN
in 77.
We made Overhead cranes, O'brian Sewer Cleaners and other things.
I'm not sure if the place is used today, Harry Conky the owner
shut the place down and a few years ago.
>From my lathe I could watch the trains go by on the Mainline. I
remember waiving to some former fellow employees when I went around
the horn a couple of times and when I was workig the yard job in
Mendota spotting or pulling cars at the plant.

Gary O.