Re: [BRHSlist] Union ILL

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Union ILL
From: hold-on@s...
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:43:34 +0000

qutlx1@a... wrote:

> Here's a question for Karl,Gary,Bob,and Steve;look at the photos in the ILL
> Railway Museum photo. Is that"Grinder" Joe Besco standing on the w/c steps?
> Leo
>
> Leo

Boy it sure does but I think it is Ed Beard. You will find him in the steam
shop. One time Joe was out of service acct he got caught running a dinky. On
the flip he ran from the control car while the engineer walked up to save time
but did not remove his conductors cap. Old Big Foot caught him only because of
the hat.sjh