FS: CB&Q-related books

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: FS: CB&Q-related books
From: "Cliff Downey" <downeycj@p...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:03:19 -0000
My thanks to everyone who responded to my previous book offering. I
still have a couple books with CB&Q material that folks on the list
might be interested in:

Revolutionary Diesel: The FT (softcover). Diesel Era. 130pp.
$15 Great information and photos on the Q's FT's, plus a complete
roster of the Q's FT's.

The Triangle: Busy Railroading in Southern Illinois (softcover).
Stanley Changnon. 104pp. $15. In depth look at railroading in the
area between Salem, Mount Vernon, and Centralia, Illinois, in which
the CB&Q had a heavy presence. Has a history of CB&Q and BN
activities in this area.

Stephans' Railroad Directory Volume 3A/3B (softcover). Volume 3A has
336pp, Volume 3B has approx. 325pp. Index to articles, photos,
rosters, etc. in Railroad Magazine and Railfan Magazine. $5. A very
good reference source for researchers of the CB&Q.

Berkshire & Texas Types (hardcover). Jack W. Farrell. 190pp. No
dust jacket or
slip box. Like new condition. $55.

Postage is $5 for the first book plus $1 for each additional book.
If interested in any items please send an e-mail directly to
downeycj@p...