Re: [BRHSlist] Re: NMRA Convention

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: NMRA Convention
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 08:56:48 PDT
Hubert,

I am on a "fact finding mission"! IF we do have a get together, and a booth at the NMRA convention, would you be willing to help out in coordinating this with me? I believe the NMRA is a week long program, I don't know how many days the booths are open, I think only on the weekend. Do would you be availabe during the week for the get together?

Thanks,
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA.