Re: [CBQ] Roof Vents for the Former Grain Elevator in Burlington Iowa

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Roof Vents for the Former Grain Elevator in Burlington Iowa
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 04:18:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=loOakk1/YGaZExu+oTbBIwpqxgy5UbLMfm9Ya/L0bM0=; b=T8KgEaYLY0mkV8smX090g2c3yWXxAnCGTDVgIalHIepRuvVLD5aoj2KcYtwaB9DPrtjjfpo/vUMzA3sIPRsmiS0/Ffv6QfkIAjCD1SJyXeyd2MO2cWDzd7ZEyZvY7AQ3+Zt2dETAJn89EzDOkgYDBE9U5l/IVYyJsiwxlY5Wwbp6qMuk5/Vy7EjhItbX+kZoaejc3DKw4aI/19eZuZGCSevRRmfc3wYvIKP1ZwT8uxLdgQH9ijzTKiCcli1viszW2v1Wm/hskwyft138gBpJYNAdK+O6l6EluSg8R03nKgY+mbyELI8QvyHUUUNcA01VM28lQ2Hm90DMDkkrn2hEuw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Rji8l2BRP75KdSdBIydkkYoW4yLVoIUmWEsvrbtgURC/l1GV4JgA2X3EHZaha08n7MW8dfBKlbi4WalQK6GY34Rtvpy6xn6l3bFMCygAhJY0pW7lwq2gcFdGp88LK3PFHLpD5Y1ylL5Q07bJX5ZVqmajVc9IDsiI4rUzZXMwsBiubvma/zpWUUP9YNHbnZ/v+hAkcTUNRtPuZ7/n9miMJu53nTu4lqBlqE/SWAZl/DpKMQgsgMm3atF6ZZtffjfGdXPD6QrvPr7MoQM3+wSOeD0ILRF1INYrwKZEiFGDKAWtNDTKepcutmAbkM4Rhljl1kSLN2OMh764G3O2Z0HqAQ==
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=8DHO1cRoJjJQv7ID+0EqoZYYlWlc/x+lz+tCcYzl30Y=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=ARC-Seal:ARC-Message-Signature:ARC-Authentication-Results:From:To:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:MIME-Version:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Language:Content-Type; s=20140610; t=1706761126; v=1; b=h3toL8H07zu32qiP28dyFShYOT3Nm8jxBXPo8Gkjctg0iZbaV2nfeHzUAxP3PFSQRmXnE3BL VWvIiuXv+HGcQ2ei9CoiaT8+Ojj+mxL5qKWAo+h+rLWBPFDcN5Fruj1RR88ZZBu+wns6XK0NPjd pGICMTV55+FvkBW7/gyFmKds=