Re: [CBQ] Roof Vents for the Former Grain Elevator in Burlington Iowa

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Roof Vents for the Former Grain Elevator in Burlington Iowa
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 03:22:49 +0000 (UTC)
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass; spf=pass (zohomail.com: domain of groups.io designates 66.175.222.12 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=bounce+11863+66211+703214+1544929@groups.io
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1706757776; h=Content-Type:Date:Date:From:From:In-Reply-To:List-Subscribe:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Reply-To:Reply-To:References:Sender:Subject:Subject:To:To:Message-Id:Cc; bh=67USliQc4z+rZxksitFr1wYtKbd7uqDm+vxR8EkLw+E=; b=nJgICjgmi/NvXJp/eFaYNE4SyrFXujgcrPl1jbB7T0MOkBIw/DN1arFf9pvLXyy82dHy3eIQYidMCfInB+agUx3Cv8kRtPblL2N0AryMMFiJ6FYMuzqy26+quPST1BjE+egmfVOQwhtxTNjo7DXMORRld8izBfuYFYEFJDECp4s=
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1706757776; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=WLbCIeMDbpgdmft3BDiMgWUlV2+FmIEVI1sqWw8mVDOcRbJJIFCdLzkTJEAaBFQr5Bah6Wnu40/d83/K0qlMHtyat0/e1uslR9rVuQZsFK4tOwCF0N8jZgTK38ufiakOxpf0F8zYuDB+cXr0Qtrj8ijDp79fqRtoMx3NIGX86Mw=
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=0TAoyGppVxj1UerzwvkfhyYP/IBQNTdCesPVXHbuR9U=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Type:Content-Length; s=20140610; t=1706757776; v=1; b=ilRjxTi+gVmOx9dLiTJOn+PP3JostVPqNt9o1DSAyJfLmpM3TjVbbMvhY58tIwPgcbwkrsd5 WNk8zoVJIXELSAsVVxdF3EynX+31pzVTNAZHVdKKG3cERvU6SK31ENQ9omY4NQUcCDZDWAVZW7i H4+Q+b/Ag0DQ5NF3u62SE/dM=
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Chuck a piece of 1/2 dowel in a drill chuck and turn one out,  Sand and paint silver and then weather
I've done that to make some columns for over hangs
Steve in SC