Re: [CBQ] Who switched Mount Morris

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Who switched Mount Morris
From: "Q5632West" <bill.diven@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 14:05:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=ycgDWu4KcegmSPZGQIaCTVOtSFsZs+aoOcLldPo+GZg=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=Subject:To:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Date:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Type; s=20140610; t=1695503114; v=1; b=KiJoasRDFT0ekPoEjc08CSIWjVc+zVuKD52EqfI01Aj4lGcP1c+1mho3nSnwNmvfPAEEt68W PriuHh9EwQWH5g1tA+2LKJQG1hfkOe+sarQjJ2JH/bYV1GqyicT/EZxqFfa0jD1X5hXhzsbMytV Tcl1QfuqCXP91/89FMYx16Ds=