Re: [CBQ] Re: Photos

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Photos
From: "jonathanharris@earthlink.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2015 09:26:04 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423761965; bh=2hkrW8XMfxNWJoEayZpHbmFbTPapc/GVbM6o8F++YWM=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=1lBWx4VWctWK5VpamYQmB/RmSkHf9YUkhJJVQbZhjKhwLIynaEgULIJ4eKzfdFuGUdkLmAvTKudjG5OSY1ewAf+WMEvlMLeEonksj5MnS5IcnaNlTcIm5wwk/72rGcuTM5RRZvXNWBMGBOEjsMC70u0GOPfHhk84g1oZxnIR8Qw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I believe that if photos simply were posted at the Yahoo site, there always would be a back-up location where everyone could view and download them.

I personally do not take either individual emails or a digest so's to avoid having my INBOX flooded. All I can see is what can be seen at the site. So I've missed a few of the images.

But I've seen most of them. They're wonderful photos, and I'm ever so grateful to Hol, Louis, and everyone else who's shared the bounty. Thanks for your generosity. This is a great group.

Jonathan

Posted by: jonathanharris@earthlink.net