Re: [CBQ] New Christmas trains

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Christmas trains
From: RWA325@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 15:29:04 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1388608146; bh=Gjpf5Tyt7iviT4PELlV4fjdG9f2KCUWucjD0w8Ou44Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AMoQt0+ENLwpICe2CIJGm3TBCax3MXPe4HqapU9o2RCWle77DIVxQKSX24zXT5v5yeUK9nvf7A4nmCTUPGAai/WW+yAZvLMSUi9rR0tOZs3QIUb2abyAbt+jyTVFE+TKfzVztRigtvHePUnm+s7bCqEUwLRwTexqFWHK/+OVmuw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

My "NYC turf" was the "Big-4" territory of Springfield and Dayton Ohio.  Unfortunately, all my BN and pre-BN equipment are still in many boxes, pending operational status of the new layout.  I hope you were spared the devastating weather that so severly affected LI in the last year or two.