[CBQ] Re: Official Correspondence

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Official Correspondence
From: "rgs20460" <amtrak347@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 01:54:06 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359510863; bh=nhA6RnEUvJo/1uY+A6YU4Qfvq0T8jp6QJ6DdqkuKoSU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eqWt58977h0/FSjpfBwsb6X+LNzc9xySik32irIcDk0dMPePVbbwahjT2m2kTVBCOA9U5PrKCI7EivOL13kZjMivv03EP73tw/MQTq3yG/svXuWaFr5OddBLxyXmkcknBgHOty8AdRR0GBSNd+s6ACN1fT3REBckcsIglY+62fA=