Re: [CBQ] Official Correspondence and Roy Brauner

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Official Correspondence and Roy Brauner
From: William Jackson <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:39:42 -0500
Cc: "cbq@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359427186; bh=YAQ+VQhchw7V6wdL0xpUUDWUj/FZCOwtgJkHuVRmEy8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=3iuuXw2NyEwKNzTW/yDbkOepDtnMhjIhqJSlvXv6hG10VlMyDeVums8mUqApBCHCEstMXiyA6VtKg6VpKffET2B93ggGQi+oJVaOXMWcZ4EHXNMA0k5wdjkkkmPnF9ciTEVtw0Iym6ncBlmUGCR+NCYZDKYSnRim4aquD/fwMB4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Glenn, yes I heard the section house story from Brauner or "Stubs". I really don't remember the details much, but I heard it two or three times. Roy, was real good to me even after he went to Loram. Being off the Frisco, was like poison, we did not ask where someone was from, fearing we would be ask the same.
That somewhat left after the merger with Santa Fe. We all had a different attitude.
I had also ran into Gil Thiel and Bob Jabbens although I am not sure where they came form.
John Pohl, was the Supt, in Denver, and Mike Martin was also there. Dan Watts was Term Supt.
William Jackson

Sent from my iPad