RE: [CBQ] rail bridge over the Des Moines River at Keokuk

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] rail bridge over the Des Moines River at Keokuk
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:01:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1301322072; bh=96cjuTUm8UeN0AlP6Tj2gGDIOnVkRGKJk/Jxi5j2vhk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tv9oBYCFxwVAoiHjb6Gl0ZtDbJToCMdjELTjLO+NNPdwQCKKj4ob+5nTOH+NcEyo8D/uFuzFvnJ8vblttJOkds3JBrYVKnDrtJM9aFUyQ/c3Af5zwoU4Z/+1UiCUJjug
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have a stock certificate for the Ogle & Carroll (one of the most unique names
of all 206 CB&Q predecessors!)  Stock issued of course to come up with funds to
construct the line.

Gerald

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com