Re: [CBQ] Modelling the depot at Buda.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Modelling the depot at Buda.
From: Paul Evans <paul@peke.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:09:43 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292800187; bh=CBp70//g11rRsAoQ6yb33/KI/m9FJnLPfMenolR6FkA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Trace:X-SBRS:X-RemoteIP:X-IP-MAIL-FROM:X-SMTP-AUTH:X-Originating-Country:X-MUA:X-IP-BHB:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-IronPort-AV:X-IP-Direction:X-Received:Message-ID:Organization:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RHHgOsNDASVhtjPCIj77tdMssidNFBEGqd5+tpaqsHhPG/+uaBCHI/og49khuedADkewbNpGxI0y0xH2ram5U9Nokuhp27cZ/V98iwkZeu2fcWWJDu0vntDVuPQB66ot
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve

Thank you.

paul