Re: [CBQ] Rerouting EPB & TCZ on CGW

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rerouting EPB & TCZ on CGW
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:18:28 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291663116; bh=uZ4iShk8UVfKWBQ40WSdP3etOxMTOS/xwG/1TozPLbs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fHh4GxM/2imyx8CMZmh+TT9OgMx0Mpj9K2qeQ5bccmjcYDWsNkvT+PGqgyCBbYbLqzZSfH9sZvQZeDm/tq/xVUy1gwwQxMAYA0AwCYdOSNCcJ4wI/POLzHj2/BAw1PqJ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The CGW tunnel did not have a central ventilation shaft.  I've seen
photographs of it's west end showing a building called a ventilating
house, so they may be just pulled air in one end out and out the
other.  The photos date from 1966 and the building looks like it had
been out of service for quite some time.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL
mmatalis@sprynet.com

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/collections/

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com