Re: [CBQ] 44 ton question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 44 ton question
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:37:28 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245875874; bh=dAyLljkhRnOwwKBvVYTAIevydXgluhNTnDlo+7+mcYU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AUAxhALBXYWloyjbREIgEi6g/OAzLsLoAJuAXeG73VqH8atBnzGUz+Tw4O6VyYGms+uiqx8J7bxanAxhB1ryhhtxgXjpUwxQusDpTsaN/HxqTONrWiCKZcw/qZ5IxGgx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob-
I am backdating my Bachmann HO 44 tonners to the original D&RGW phase built
in August 1941 and September 1942.   I know I'm not answering your specific
question, but if you want to detail to the earlier phase, I am attaching
photos of a W&R model in the original phase from e-Bay that a friend told me
about.
- John Manion
  Denver, CO