RE: [CBQ] 44 ton question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 44 ton question
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:11:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245870791; bh=AyKlNUg7XQ3QEDpQ4W5B5R5IY1CH1NV2Gdt7IrJ6qg4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-class:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-CFilter-Loop:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=TnA7v0zI+lmQ3ZBGLhgTxpwb1AD/b55Gx12SlMJnynPKoYxT+EFzzcF0ti2TriCNgBj6TEs31HvmyvCdpJkfGrwVIaH/Z5eZG3+g48gEQ8Yldm/e8DOdmIG4M/r2hu0u